Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Does Investing Mean To People?


What Does Investing Mean To People?
What comes in to your mind when you mention the word investing?
Does it mean, putting your money in insurance, mutual funds, the stock market or even
high-yield investments?
Other people might only think about investing when they are about to die and they
haven’t left anything for their offspring.
Some even shiver when they hear the word, often claiming that they have no money to
invest or feel that is too complicated a subject to even discuss about.
Many people even invest heavily in health supplements, personal trainers and
beauticians to make themselves live longer, healthier or even look younger! Imagine the
advertising budget for beauty companies nowadays.
All these are legitimate concerns when it comes to investing, but I am talking about the
most important investment a person can make in his lifetime.
Invest in Yourself
The most important and No.1 rule is “Invest in Yourself” – if you don’t, who else
will?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I may as well check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page again.


My webpage ... How to use the IP telephony